Here’s a quick and easy two ingredient dog treat recipe that I have tried. Your dog will love them!
- 2 cups of organic whole wheat flour
- 2 (4oz) of pureed baby food
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix ingredients into dough, add extra flour or water if needed.
- Flatten out the dough and cut into pieces or shapes. Anything you wish.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment sheet and place cookies 1/2 inch apart from each for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before storing.
EASY AND GOOD LUCK!
You can also substitute the flour with a grain-free version instead.
Be careful and watch for the ingredients your dogs can’t consume. Some might contain onion powder, grapes, etc. Here’s a list the ASPCA provides of what your dog can or cannot consume.
Youtube channel: Hope for Paws
Hope for Paws is a non-profit animal rescue organization. This is one of my favorite shelters and their youtube channel just hits you right in the heart. You can see how caring they are towards the animals they bring into their shelter. They help recover the animals that have been neglected their whole lives and reuniting them with new families. Check them out if you want help!