Here’s a quick and easy two ingredient dog treat recipe that I have tried. Your dog will love them!
- 2 cups of organic whole wheat flour
- 2 (4oz) of pureed baby food
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix ingredients into dough, add extra flour or water if needed.
- Flatten out the dough and cut into pieces or shapes. Anything you wish.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment sheet and place cookies 1/2 inch apart from each for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before storing.
EASY AND GOOD LUCK!
You can also substitute the flour with a grain-free version instead.
Be careful and watch for the ingredients your dogs can’t consume. Some might contain onion powder, grapes, etc. Here’s a list the ASPCA provides of what your dog can or cannot consume.